What are you interested in doing 0 votes (expired)

Raiding 0
Crafting 0
Gathering 0
S Binding 0
Hunting 0
Gardening 0
Pvp 0
Leading 0

Lan Admin replied

504 weeks ago

After visiting other FCs I learned alot. I took a look and what was proving them success and failure. We have one asset that no other team can match and thats our community. I wanted to make a suggestion to take us further, and that is team content. This would NOT be a requirement as this is a casual FC. This is to help like minded players, players interested in new aspects of the game and new players for tighter communities.

Raid team

goals and duties: To learn, farm and teach our members the end game dungeons. Farming materia for crafters.

Crafting team

Goals and duties: Master crafters that can provide gear to the FC, gathering and SB team. To teach member how to craft. To make the craft stations for the house. To provide income for the FC.

Gathering team

Goals and duties: master gather that can provide mats to crafters and FC. To teach members to gather. To provide for gardeners.

Sb team

Hunting team to provide end game materia to FC, crafters and gatherers. Farming mats for crafters. Providing money for FC

Gardening team

Cross breeding plans to provide mats and items for FC and crafters. Feeding company chocobos. Providing income for FC.

Hunts team

A and S rank hunts. Keeping up with hunt tracker. Using some allied seals to provide the FC, gardeners, and crafters with mats.

Pvp team

3 teams that will work members of their gc to teach and practice fates. 4 man teams for wolfs den.
This topic is locked. You cannot post a reply.